[DNS] Where to report AU Spam

From: Lee Sanders <dns-337§ccp.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:41:47 +0800
Hi,

I've been getting spam from an Australian company using a .com domain. I would
like to know if there is any Australian body to report this abuse to ?

Specifically the company is Auscomp Computers and they are mailing from
sales&#167;auscompcomputers.com regarding hardware bits and pieces.

Email address was harvested off website and they have continued to spam
despite me following their "remove" procedure.

Regards,
Lee