[DNS] .com.au domain sales

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:21:44 +0000
...it would appear that I got a little overexcited there as apparently this
was actually auctioned off by auDA themselves, so apologies for that.

Still, this does validate the assertion that there is real demand for a
secondary domain name market within the .com.au domain space (in case anyone
actually doubted that).  I think it's time that the policy was changed to
allow such a market to operate out in the open where it can be sensibly
regulated.

jon