[DNS] New scam

From: Tony Paterson <tony§cmon.com.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:16:06 +1100
I have just received in the mail a number of notices from Domain Registry of America (www.droa.com) being Domain
Name Expiration Notice and requesting me to renew my .com domains. (.com's)

The content of there notice would have one believe that they are the current registry, which is totally misleading
and again a breach of the protocols. The mailing address is DROA 189 Queen Street Melbourne 3000 Australia which is
the same address for Domain Registry of Australia Suite 209/ 189 Queen St. Melbourne Australia 3000
http://www.droau.com/

I have sent a compaint to icann ombusdsman

Cmon.com.au Pty Ltd
Anthony Paterson
C.E.O
tony&#167;cmon.com.au