[DNS] BEWARE: DomainName.com.au "invoices" (Blair Rafferty +Chesley Rafferty)

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 08:16:18 +1000
Seeing a portion of my post has been cited again, I need to refer to the
original from which it was extracted.

It's true that I said "... fall into the category of "not illegal" ..."

However, that was in the context of also having said "after careful
reading";  _that_ was the intelligent bit, Chesley.  I also said that I too
have customers who similarly thought they were invoices.

Ron Stark