[DNS] Domain dispute heats up

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:00:48 +1000
Vic,

No I'm not trying to tell you anything. Neither am I suggesting that no-one would buy at the second level. I was asking you what the
basis is for your assertion that there is a demand exists for such names as xyz.au. In other words apart from it being your opinion
and apart from the obvious statement that if we open up then people will buy, what the basis upon which you assert that there is a
demand for the current policy to be changed?

Please don't get me wrong. This is a debate that is necessary. It's just that auDA cannot and will not make decisions based on your
opinion. What I'm interested in is evidence of a demand to change the policy.

And now, I'm going to allow the list to continue this discussion without interference from me.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au