[DNS] Domain dispute heats up

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:20:19 +0000
Quoting Vic Cinc on Thursday June 08, 2006:

| and therein lies the problem you totally ignore the other million plus
| who are not in business want an .au name and dont qualify, because they
| are thinking of starting a business, want to start a busines, dream of
| starting a business, have some idea, some project, not ready to go yet.  etc etc etc.

Let me get this right. Your assertion is that there are over a million
Australians who are at the cusp of starting a business that are
desperate for a domain name in the .au namespace but can't get one?

Where is the evidence to support that luny proposition?

kim