[DNS] Opening up .au

From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:56:25 +1000
Vic et al,

Thanks for brightening up what was going to be a pretty dull Thursday...
but it's Friday now.

I hate to say it but I agree with Vic, well at least in the notion that
.au should be reviewed in an open and public manner that discusses the
relevant issues and obstructions.

What I don't agree with is all the bullsh$t rhetoric and character
assassination that has to go with it.

Vic, you are a clever bloke - drop of all the childish crap and state
your points. You may find you get support... (I said may...)

Off to count all my money now, thank goodness it's a long weekend!
(couldn't help it Larry!)

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director
AusRegistry Pty Ltd