[DNS] Ron Ron Ron please think before you speak Re: Domain dispute heats up

From: Michael Purse <pursey§gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 00:19:10 +1000
> and I make no apology whatsoever for being passionate about increasing our freedoms.
>
> Vic

Vic,

Whilst to some extent I agree with some of your views, the way you
carry on, abuse, and slander people on the list is disgusting.

Regardless of the whether someone has paid their ASIC bills or not is
of no consequence to the debate, and the way you choose to conduct
yourself is childish and arrogant.

Go do something constructive instead of blathering on with crap in
front of every single subscriber of the list, all of which don't give
a flying crap what you think and lost all respect for you opinion
quite some time ago. The "passion" you have is misguided and
mistitled.

Regards,

Michael