[DNS] Ron Ron Ron please think before you speak Re: Domain dispute heats up

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:27:41 +1000
Ron Stark [ronstark&#167;snapsite.com.au] wrote:
> So what you're saying then is that the market, thereby consumers, are
> secondary to the desires of registrars?

you really dont pay attention do you? do I need to spell it out for you.
in plain english with short syllables?

registrars represent the needs of customers better then the people on
the name policy panels.

and I actually remember you very well, because you are another of those people
who was trading on an expired company. for which there was an asic strike off
action on your asic file

you were another of those people using a com.au illegally.

DONT LECTURE people about good business practice when you cant even manage to
organise yourself to avoid asic strike off actions Ron and place
your own business domain at risk of being poached.

again people like you who cant organise themselves out of wet paper bag
should be 100% behind me.

its people like me who are trying to save your business from loosing its bloody
domain name when you forget to pay your bloody asic bills.

and I make no apology whatsoever for being passionate about increasing our freedoms.

Vic