[DNS] Ron Ron Ron please think before you speak Re: Domain disputeheats up

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:31:42 +1000
Eh?????????????

: -----Original Message-----
: From: dns-bounces+ronstark=snapsite.com.au&#167;dotau.org
: [mailto:dns-bounces+ronstark=snapsite.com.au&#167;dotau.org] On
: Behalf Of Vic Cinc
: Sent: Friday, 9 June 2006 10:28
: To: .au DNS Discussion List
: Subject: [DNS] Ron Ron Ron please think before you speak Re:
: Domain disputeheats up
:
: Ron Stark [ronstark&#167;snapsite.com.au] wrote:
: > So what you're saying then is that the market, thereby
: consumers, are
: > secondary to the desires of registrars?
:
: you really dont pay attention do you? do I need to spell it
: out for you.
: in plain english with short syllables?
:
: registrars represent the needs of customers better then the
: people on the name policy panels.
:
: and I actually remember you very well, because you are
: another of those people who was trading on an expired
: company. for which there was an asic strike off action on
: your asic file
:
: you were another of those people using a com.au illegally.
:
: DONT LECTURE people about good business practice when you
: cant even manage to organise yourself to avoid asic strike
: off actions Ron and place your own business domain at risk of
: being poached.
:
: again people like you who cant organise themselves out of wet
: paper bag should be 100% behind me.
:
: its people like me who are trying to save your business from
: loosing its bloody domain name when you forget to pay your
: bloody asic bills.
:
: and I make no apology whatsoever for being passionate about
: increasing our freedoms.
:
: Vic
: