[DNS] IP Address range used only in Australia

From: Edwin Groothuis <edwin§mavetju.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 11:49:51 +1000
On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 11:38:25AM +1000, Graham Miller wrote:
> The address block list assigned to APNIC is used throughout the region
> including China. It is countries like China and Indonesia that I want to bar
> from using services like ssh and ftp as these are the regions that seem to
> have the most worm/hacker activity hitting our boxes.

Try this file, which is more or less authoritative about it:
    ftp://ftp.apnic.net/public/apnic/dbase/data/country-ipv4.lst

Sort out the entries which have AU in the list, and then don't
forget to update it on a regular base!

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org