[DNS] IP Address range used only in Australia

From: Graham Miller <graham§webs.net.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 12:12:18 +1000
Edwin Groothuis wrote:

> Try this file, which is more or less authoritative about it:
>     ftp://ftp.apnic.net/public/apnic/dbase/data/country-ipv4.lst
>
> Sort out the entries which have AU in the list, and then don't
> forget to update it on a regular base!

That looks great. And in a format that would allow retrieval and parsing
from a shell and awk script on a regular basis to build the allow or deny
list on the servers. Excellent.

However!
FYI, the README file in that directory say:

"PLEASE USE /pub/whois-data
This area is being deprecated and you should get the
latest information from the above directory"

So I went looking for per country listings in the refered directory and have
not been successful yet.

Any idea how often this one is updated? And how long it is going to be
valid?

cheers
Graham