[DNS] IP Address range used only in Australia

From: Graham Miller <graham§webs.net.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 12:18:39 +1000
Greg Smith wrote:
> Hi, there is a thing called ip2country - it's a subscription thing in
> the US but it has all the IPS and is updated monthly - I have it :)

Thanks for that tip. I went to www.ip2country.com and looked up their
prices. For the archives... this is what I found...

"Ip2Country's database is no longer on sale. Instead, we'd like to recommend
you look at MaxMind.com's country database. It can provide the same
targeting and information as ours did. They also provide targeting by city,
by region, by DMA, and credit card fraud detection."

regards
Graham