[DNS] Bankrupt

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 12:17:09 +1000 (EST)
Brad asked me to forward this to the list as he's not
subscribed :

I'm sure most of you on the domain list will be
pleased to hear I am now declared officially bankrupt.

This will undoubtedly bring varying levels of
happiness to those involved in selling domains from
those who raise a slight smile, to those who leap
enthusiastically out of their chairs with their hands
and feet in the air before landing just in time to
start the exciting scramble to cut out and gather news
articles.

I suggest you take off the Bow Tie, set the TiVo to
record Big Brother and put off updating your blogs and
go have a few celebratory beers down the local pub
because something this exciting might not happen again
for a few more years to come.

It was officially at 4.50pm yesterday afternoon that
the Pink Bankruptcy Card was raised to send me off the
field for 3 years. So a big Congratulations to the
captain of the opposite team Nominet as well as all
their supporters. A special mention to their sponsors
the UK domain registrants, their coach Allens. Well
done to the Groundskeeper Chris and a round of
applause to the Players Enetica, Explorer,
Benchwarmers Rod and Ron, a can of Fanta and a bag of
lollies to Waterboy Josh.

If the game's still worth playing in 3 years time I
might just get a recall, and if I do you know it will
be with fresh legs,

All the Best

Brad