[DNS] Change of Registrant

From: Jason Parsons <jason§coastbeaches.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:53:36 +1000
I have a quick question for you guys.

I wish to change the licence holder for a generic domain name I have
registered.

I want to change it from one business I own to another.

I wish to use the close and substantial connection rule, as the new business
doesn't have the name in it as the old business did.

I called my register just then and I asked if this is possible and would
there be any problems with the transfer. He said the rules have been relaxed
and to fill out the form on his site and fax in the stat dec all would be
good.

Is this true? Or is it not worth the trouble?

Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

Regards
Jason Parsons
?
?
Surfin Web Services
Unique & Innovative Internet Presence Development For Your Business.
Competitive High Speed Hosting. Web? Development, Programing and Design.
Phone - 0416190029? Fax - 07 5477 6274
www.Surfin.info
Jason&#167;Surfin.info