[DNS] Josh Rowe - Medical Diagnosis - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:45:12 +1000 (EST)
This article was in the SMH and TheAge today - I know
Josh would have read it at work and be desperate to
hide the truth about his illness so I thought I would
post it.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/biztech/domain-name-entrepreneur-declared-bankrupt/2006/07/10/1152383674987.html
http://www.theage.com.au/news/biztech/domain-name-entrepreneur-declared-bankrupt/2006/07/10/1152383674987.html