[DNS] Josh Rowe - Medical Diagnosis - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:23:20 +1000 (EST)
Dear Chesley

Can you back up your claim of Josh as being "obsessive
compulsive"? Can you define what is meant by this? In
fact, do you have anything but childish allegations to
make on this whole affair? Your defense in the Fairfax
newspaper articles seem to be that you allege others
are scamming on a far bigger scale, so why worry about
you.

Regards,
David

http://www.smh.com.au/news/biztech/domain-name-entrepreneur-declared-bankrupt/2006/07/10/1152383674987.html