[DNS] Josh Rowe - Medical Diagnosis - Mental Illness - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:18:22 +1000 (EST)
David

Clearly you are a very slow person (maybe that's why
you wont believe that Josh Rowe has obsessive
compulsive disorder).

How much cash do you think that someone winning a
defamation case would get against a bankrupt - in fact
I'd love to have someone sue me - it would cost them a
mint in legal fees and they would get nothing in
return. As you always love saying perhaps the lawyers
on this list would like to make comment?

Once again I'll state I believe Joshua Luke Rowe has a
mental illness namely obsessive compulsive disorder
and David Goldstein is a moron - so I'll see you both
in court!!

Thanks