[DNS] Josh Rowe - Medical Diagnosis - Mental Illness -ObsessiveCompulsive Disorder

From: Tim Malone <t.malone§aussiehq.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:25:25 +1000
And it's childish. I'd prefer to see useful discussions here.

I don't care if Josh has obsessive compulsive disorder or not, and I'm
certainly not going to believe it based on CR's opinion. It's personal
and shouldn't have a place here.

Now, what better things can we discuss?

Tim Malone
Customer Service Manager