[DNS] Josh Rowe - Medical Diagnosis - MentalIllness-ObsessiveCompulsive Disorder

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:47:54 +1000
Who runs this list?

Can we vote off Chelsey?

...Skeeve

  _____

From: dns-bounces+skeeve=skeeve.org&#167;dotau.org
[mailto:dns-bounces+skeeve=skeeve.org&#167;dotau.org] On Behalf Of Tony Paterson
Sent: Thursday, 13 July 2006 7:42 PM
To: '.au DNS Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [DNS] Josh Rowe - Medical Diagnosis -
MentalIllness-ObsessiveCompulsive Disorder

I have just returned from a 4 day break to find my email full of "garbage"
about subjects that have no importance
I think some just like to hear the sounds of their own ramblings. (Me too!)
Please keep to the "ideal" of this discussion group.

I don't care about peoples medical conditions and if there's a problem with
peoples legal behaviour let the courts deal with them- present your case and
abide by the decision. If you do the crime expect to do time.

And just for the record I am part of the company that has registered the
domain domainnamesaustralia.com which was back in 1999 a legitimate and
profitable business that $%^&*( Mr Ch and his bent and immoral ethics
destroyed overnight.

I wish him an arduous trek over the next 7 years and may the wheel of karma
revisit him several times a day.

A word of advice "If one applies the principles and truth to their business
you cannot fail"

Why not put your knowledge to a sound business principle and help the
Australian internet community emerge as a leader in protocol and procedure-
where every business in Australia in Internet enabled and "present" .

Or as my mentor in spirit once stated-

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

Now lets get on with business- advance the free enterprise system and make
Australia a leader in IT.

Tony Paterson

 <http://www.directoryaustralia.com> Cmon.com.au Pty Ltd
 <http://www.directoryaustralia.com> Uniting Australian Business
Dial up from $9.75 and ADSL broadband from $29.95 see site for details

Anthony "Tony" Paterson
C.E.O

DirectoryAustralia.com list your Australia business for no charge
See site for details.

Alliance Partners
www.DirectoryAustralia.com
www.Accommodation.com.au
www.e-lotto.com.au
www.Cars.com.au
www.Classifieds.com.au
 <http://www.postcodes.com.au> www.postcodes.com.au
 <http://www.Advertising.com.au> www.Advertising.com.au
www.e-info.com.au

 <mailto:tony&#167;e-info.com.au> tony§cmon.com.au
 <http://www.e-info.com.au> http://www.cmon.com.au

Private
Sales & Support

+61 3 59897691