[DNS] Secondary Market

From: J and J Miller <miller.email§gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 01:26:15 +1000
LOL &#167; "a domain name is not an asset and cannot be claimed as one" - if a
domain name is not an asset why are some selling every month for tens of
thousands of dollars? (see http://dnjournal.com)

Several US courts have ruled that domain names are indeed "intangible
property" - http://www.domainhandbook.com/property.html