[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Sean K. Finn <Sean.Finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:17:53 +1000
Obviousl!

Otherwise we wouldn't be experiencing this:

Policy needed to stop lapsed-domain name hijacking, says ICANN working
group
http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/news/1A6586D3FDC2A472CC2571A40014A2F

Ahh the wonderful benefits of the utopia you describe.

(For those that don't recognise sarcasm when they see it, this is it)

-Sean.