[DNS] Secondary Market

From: tony&#167;cmon.com.au <(tony§cmon.com.au)>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:10:47 +1000 (EST)
Fact: AuDA has in the past "sold" "Auctioned" and otherwise derived an
amount/s of significate magnitute for .com.au etc tese names are
considered by the australian tax office as assets of a business or
company. These "licences/assets" assist business organisations in
promoting and providing productivity for same.

My Simple question to AuDa is on what premise do they restrict the free
commercial trading of that licence/asset.

Can Auda provide a valid reason under law as to why they have restrictive
mandates in relation to the .au domain space.

Tony