[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:59:24 +0930
> >I'd support the easy transferal of domains between TWO ELIGIBLE
>>entities, but I would INSIST that AuDA itself, and not the registrars,
>>perform the checks required to ensure that..

I think you have made a good argument Jon,

AUDA should charge a $100 transfer fee or similiar, and all eligibility
requirements should stay.

A transfer fee such as this would be nothing in the bigger scheme of things,
and would make it uneconomical for most of the scammers to play, the dont
like any red tape.

I have stated in a previous post, registrars and AUDA should not be able to
speculate on domains.

Cheers Tony