[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Charlie McCormack <charlie§mccormack.net.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:41:45 +1000
Agreed, but do they have a right to issue me a license to a trademark I
already own? I think not, and to restrict me from selling my trademark
*could* be a spot of trouble for them.

Sure they can charge me a fee to manage the DNS record in the main root, but
they have no rights to enforce restrictions on a trademark I own.