[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:59:42 +1000
Sean K. Finn [Sean.Finn&#167;ozservers.com.au] wrote:
> Auda has done it on behalf of the Australian Government, have they not?

auda is supposed to be industry self regulation, its more a case of
every do gooder and commie get to bash registrars and whinge about every
little esthetic details they dont like. oh the zone file is so messy, oh
I dont like these kinds of domain names, oh I dont like speculators, oh I dont
like other people making money, blah blah blah.

.au is vastly over regulated, it now costs the public about 20% of the
price of a wholesale domain to "regulate" the name space. and that
excludes one off and other fees auda hits ausreg with

Vic