[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:08:50 +1000
----- Original Message -----
From: "Darryl (Dassa) Lynch" <dassa&#167;dhs.org>
To: "'.au DNS Discussion List'" <dns&#167;dotau.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: [DNS] Secondary Market

as I have said on numerous occasions, value is a perception that is totally
subjective.

two people can look at the same thing and come up with vastly different
valuations based on there own values. thats why we have free markets so
people can vote with their dollars, rather then having any perticular
viewpoint inflicted on others.

you complained about $40k domains, but if someone is spending millions on a
product launch then $40k is a drop in the bucket they will happily pay for
the right domain.

what you seem to be lacking is an abillity to get outside your viewpoint and
see that other have vastly different viewpoints that are just a justifiable
as yours.

thats why .au must be a free market and must have a secondary market. domains
will go to people who value them the most.

Vic