[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Edwin Groothuis <edwin§mavetju.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:50:42 +1000
On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 02:20:17PM +1000, J and J Miller wrote:
> There are also several other registered com.au domains our business would
> love to buy from the current registrants for development. It is very
> unfortunate for all concerned that we can't.

If the current registrants (who got the domain according to the
policy of auDA) agree with you that you can use it, all they have
to do is point the NS records for the domain to your nameservers.

As long as both parties hold their end of the bargain, there is
nothing which can go wrong about this.

Of course the solution can't be that easy, so the question is of
course, where does this go wrong?

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org