[DNS] *.com.au & *.au.com.au

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:31:22 +0100
Hi Anand

Sorry, I was being sarcastic.

I actually think your idea is both ill-conceived and totally unworkable.
 While I do think that the government has a role in setting the boundaries
within which domain names can be registered, the idea of having the government
determining an "appropriate" domain name for a company is totally out of
step with the concept of free enterprise.

And, unless I'm totally missing the point, your idea also seems pretty incompatible
with the tone of the quotation in your email signature.

Jon