[DNS] .vn opens top level

From: David Jones <dj_david_jones§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:55:45 +0100 (BST)
--- Vic Cinc <vicc&#167;cia.com.au> wrote:

> no its juvenile because it is based in a superficial
> naive view of the world,
> where you project your ideas on everyone else and
> dont give them the
> opportunity or freedom to make their own choice.

Perhaps you lean more towards anarchy

> you are in essence saying that a company has no
> benefit from being ibm.au
> over ibm.com.au. thats not up to you to decide.
> thats up the company. I know
> I would much prefer having xyz.au over xyz.com.au.
> its more pithy, its more
> national. its a much nicer domain name.

Yes I think during the sunrise period I will apply for
enetica.au, seek.au, bigpond.au and all the other
brands I can think of. Why? beacause I can. Get real
Vic

> to say that only registrars would benefit, really
> really pisses me off. it
> completely marginalises the wants and needs of the
> end users.

I think you have no concept of what the end user wants
and am tired of you pretending that you do. The only
reson you are advocating a .au is that you will
benefit. What's wrong Vic are you losing your market
share?

DJ

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html