[DNS] Licence Period

From: Jess Latherson <brisneylandgirl§gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:18:37 +1000
> Tony Owen <tony&#167;seol.net.au> wrote:
> My personal opinion is that Registrars should not be allowed to speculate

> > Bennett Oprysa <bennett&#167;enetica.com.au> wrote:
> > It would be good to point out show me ONE .au registrar that does this, I bet you can't.

I don't think registrars mis-use their position but I would say
Australian Style aka Bottle Domains/Domain Central would be the most
prominent registrar that could be classified as a domain speculator. A
few examples I've seen that fall out of their "suite of ISP related
services and products" include:

football.com.au
travel.net.au
magazines.net.au