[DNS] free society Re: Licence Period

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 00:24:53 +0930
Your splitting hairs ..

The Australian Government (represented by the National Office for the
Information Econ-omy ("NOIE"), see http://www.noie.gov.au) facilitated the
establishment of auDA.
"the management and administration of the .au ccTLD are subject to the
ultimate authority of the Commonwealth of Australia".

So he who has the 'Ultimate Authority' sorta runs the show ....

And I dont mind a debate .. but schoolboy bully tactics such as

"now please stop wasting everyones time with your invention, misinformation
and utter nonsense. your ignorance is starting to really piss me off."

Have no place in a debate.

Cheers Tony