[DNS] team beatie told to bugger off

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:05:37 +0100
Indeed, and the experience of jeff.com.au is the perfect example of why
they should have both.

For those that don't remember, when this site was launched (for the 1999
Victorian election, from memory), it was reported in the media as simply
"jeff.com", much to the surprise of Jeff Tomas from California who suddenly
started incurring excess bandwidth charges and who clearly did not share
the political views of Mr Kennett and made sure unsuspecting Victorians
who ended up at his site were made well aware of this.

jon