[DNS] au.com.au policy deleted

From: James Davis <james§tekscape-its.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:15:36 +0800
Well unless auda ordered the domains be deleted and banned from
registration,
I would assume, who ever can get it first..
Almost certainly, that the person who does it, will repeat the same
behaviour by wildcarding the dns zone for it.

If you refer back to the previous thread on this subject, You'll see, That
sure, companies and software correctly designed and setup won't have a
problem with it, but most software and a large percentage of companies will
have a problem.

Unless there is mass notification of the general masses about this item, and
how to fix it / ensure there won't be compatibility issues, then these
domains should be banned from registration. *opens can of worms*

Regards
James