[DNS] Let's Talk Net

From: trent&#167;sos.net.au <(trent§sos.net.au)>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 00:37:42 +1030
I for one think it is a great idea, particularly when you look at the
intended audience - first timers. Most of my time with first timers to
the Net is spent convincing them to read instructions, so this happily
bypasses the need for them to do anything but point and listen.

Also I would be surprised if this is the only educational-advitorial in
the pipeline from AuDa. To suggest that this is the be-all and end-all
of AuDa's means of educating 'newbies' is a little premature.

Scripted? Hell yeah, have you ever worked in a radio station? Some of
the %*&#167;# that comes out of unscripted interviews never hits the airwaves
for a reason ;)

P.S. I loved the cookie comment - very true :)
Trent