[DNS] Let's Talk Net

From: Kirk Fletcher <kirk§enetica.com.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:12:06 +1100
David,

> So Edwin, are you telling me that it's OK, if they choose, for a web
> designer to not consider the needs of people with disabilities when
> designing a website?

Are you suggesting it's not?

Most websites - commercial or otherwise - will want the widest audience
possible.  It's therefore in their interests to ensure accessibility if
they want to increase their reach, *provided* that the benefit of that
reach is not outweighed by the cost of implementation.

I think Ian summed up this issue nicely.

Regards,
Kirk Fletcher