[DNS] Let's Talk Net

From: vicc&#167;cia.com.au <(vicc§cia.com.au)>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:21:39 +1100
you are of course correct, for the same reason we must mandate that all
housing with more then a ground floor must have a lift in it as a disabled
person might want to buy it down the track and would be discriminateed
against. all private houses must have handicaped car spots and entry
ramps less anyone is discrimnated against.

all newspapers must have a braille subtexts. road signs must have radio
transmitters and special guide rails should installed on all road for
the blind so they can still drive.

there are of course no shortage of people with their hands out for
handouts. just because the moonbat commies have been able to enact some
act in law doenst make them right or beyond repeal.

I am still waiting for my government issued ferrari.

Vic