[DNS] Monetisation Stats

From: David Jones <dj_david_jones§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:37:43 +0000 (GMT)
--- Adrian Kinderis <adrian&#167;ausregistry.com.au> wrote:

> I'm impressed and a little intrigued. How did you
> generate such a
> statistic?

I ran an analysis of some 30,000 registered .com.au
sites. When I get the time I will try to break it down
some more. There are some interesting trends
developing like the increase in sex related domains
being registered.

> Also, can I have your clear definition as to what a
> "monetised" site is?

My current definition is sites parked with
monetisation companies uch as fabulous, namedrive etc.
Basically those sites which contain 80% + links which
generate click thru revenue & minimal content.

DJ

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html