[DNS] New WHOIS

From: Stephen Rothwell <ausdns§rothwell.emu.id.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:09:43 +1100
I am not sure this is going to work for end users either.  I just went to
www.ausregistry.com.au (as directed by the whois lookup I did) and after
filling in the domain (and noticing that I had to choose org.au form the
drop down list) I got the page that asked me to fill in the text from the
image below.  I have attached the image.  My eyes are not the best, but I
cannot see any text in this image.

So I clicked on the speaker image and also got absolutely nothing.

I tried a few times with no better results ...
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell