[DNS] Netbunch / enom

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:17:10 +1100
I have a client who has a dot-com domain whose registrar is Enom.  The
reseller appears to be Netbunch.  No matter what I try I can't seem to get
access to a place where I can reset domain locks and recover the domain
password, even when I log in as the registrant.  I get nowhere on the Enom
site, and nowhere on the Netbunch site.

I've been sending support tickets to Netbunch for the last 2 months, without
even so much as an acknowledgement, let alone response.

Has anybody had a similar experience with these people and resolved it?  Any
advice to help?

Cheers,
Ron Stark