[DNS] FW: Josh is a fairy or is he?

From: Tony Paterson <tony§cmon.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:59:23 +1100

"...Wishing you and your family the very best of the holiday season.
May your homes be filled with joy and the new year be filled with
happiness and prosperity for you and your business..."
Each new year brings new challenges and experiences that grow and shape our lives.
When we look back on 2006, we see not only that which we have overcome, but those who have helped us overcome it.
This is the season to appreciate and give well wishes to those in our lives who make a difference for us each and everyday; .
For this reason, I hope that your holiday season is filled with joy and happiness for you and everyone you hold dear.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Sincerely,
Tony

Tony Paterson
Tony&#167;e-info.com.au
Tel: +61 3 5989 7691

This email (including all attachments) may contain personal information and is intended solely for the named addressee. It is
confidential and may be subject to legal or other professional privilege. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost
because this email has been sent to you by mistake. If you have received it in error, please let us know by reply email, delete it
from your system and destroy any copies. This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or
communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. Any personal information in this email must be handled in
accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other
systems. We give no warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email purportedly
sent by us, please contact us immediately.