[DNS] tennis.com.au

From: David Jones <dj_david_jones§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 08:18:40 +0000 (GMT)
Yes I would have though it would be an illegitimate
transfer of a domain and under the current rules be
easily opposed. I am suprised it was allowed to be
transfered, however these things are happening on a
regular basis and auDA turns a blind eye.

DJ

http://zdnet.com.au/news/communications/soa/Tennis_Australia_plays_with_domain_scalper_/0,130061791,339273096,00.htm