[DNS] DCITA review of .au

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:18:11 +1100 (EST)
Perhaps you would have the courtesy of learning how to spell my name.

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
Australia's Domain Name Administrator
ceo&#167;auda.org.au
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is confidential
and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.