[DNS] Australia registers more .au than .com domains

From: Sean K. Finn <Sean.Finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:14:09 +1000
What's the bet that Larry or Vic go out and register .co.au before
anyone else even knows .au has been opened up and start flogging off
subdomains for 30 to 90 bucks each.

I think the federal communications minister or an appointed
representative should be present at all AuDA meetings to actually keep
some sanity, because as an industry we aren't self governing it, we are
raping it.

-Sean