[DNS] Australia registers more .au than .com domains

From: info&#167;enigmaticminds.com.au <(info§enigmaticminds.com.au)>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:23:00 +1000
A self managed super fund is not a bank, I would have thought that was
pretty obvious.

In a similar manner a podcast does not make you a radio station
(.radio.au), uploading youtube viedos does not make you a tv station
(.tv.au), etc.

If you're not legitimately in the industry, you wouldn't be eligible to
register the domain name, just like you can't register .gov.au or .edu.au