[DNS] OT: Re: domain name news - 30 August - 500th edition of the auDA/DNS news

From: Tony Paterson <tony§cmon.com.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 00:53:13 +1000
Hi Kim

I have numereous signatures for the various enterprises
NO not necessary -but that's just the way I have it set up
Anyway-further- however- whatever it would appear that you have received the
email in plain text thus long and drawn out- if your email was set for html
then you would get a compact "box" sorry frame with all the  content in 8
size font taking up about 25cms by 25cms
Having said all that I will keep an eye on what signature is attached to my
emails for this discussion group in the future.

Keep smiling it's contagious ;)

Tony Paterson
tony.paterson&#167;e-info.com.au
Tel: +61 3 5989 7691

This email (including all attachments) may contain personal information and
is intended solely for the named addressee. It is confidential and may be
subject to legal or other professional privilege. Any confidentiality or
privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by
mistake. If you have received it in error, please let us know by reply
email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. This email is also
subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or
communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. Any
personal information in this email must be handled in accordance with the
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects
and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no
warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about the
authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us
immediately.