[DNS] FW: [Members] results of auDA board election

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 20:00:33 +1030
Hi Josh,

Congrats on your re-election ...

I was wondering if I could ask a question ...

It seems that most of the 'good' expiring domain names are gone before they
hit the 'expired domains list' I get from TPP Internet.

The last notable one went to an Enetica customer. TPP assure me that the
list isnt avqailable to anyone prior to it's release to TPP customers.

To me this means that a 'leak' of domains to expire is happening or someone
is using whois data to know when the expiring date is.

Are you aware of how someone could get a list before the registrar ?

Cheers Tony