[DNS] Bad experience with auDA RE Domain Central, Bottle Domains, Explorer Domains and their holding company Australian Style Pty Ltd

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 11:07:59 +1000 (EST)
Dear Mr Moore,

I have investigated the details of your email below. We have had no
correspondence with you and dealt with no complaint from you (formal or
otherwise) regarding any of the registrars to which you refer. Indeed we
can find no record of you whatsoever.

If you would like to contact me direct (ceo&#167;auda.org.au or 03-8341-4111) I
will happy to discuss the matter with you. The situation that you outline
below is a serious matter and we will thoroughly investigate any complaint
that you wish to make.

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
Australia's Domain Name Administrator
ceo&#167;auda.org.au
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is
confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the
use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have
received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.

  _____