No subject

From: <bogus§does.not.exist.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 07:53:44 -0000
bt for AuDA to actually investigate. AUSTRALIAN STYLE PTY LTD have not yet =
demonstrated that they are NOT operating in the capacity defined above.

Perhaps his Special Interest Group is designed to horde domain names for mo=
netisation, instead of let's say, tennis or go-karting on weekends.

Doesn't yet mean we should get out the spanking paddle.

Cheers,
Sean.