[DNS] Root Servers & .net.au

From: David Sexton <david§dscomputing.au.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:30:53 +1000
Hi All,

Has any one noticed issues with .net.au at the moment?
One of my clients called saying their site was down - which is actually
CNAME'd elsewhere, but when I used my secondary's DNS checker, I was
getting an error saying that domain wasn't listed at Root server.

Tried a few other websites that do similar things on other .net.au
domains, and seem to be seeing the same thing - they don't appear to be
able to query .net.au addresses.

Has any one else noticed this, or have any idea whats going on? It's
possible that I'm just plain mad.

Cheers,
David